On November 27, Hatta took part in “Yangtze River Delta University Think Tank Summit 2020” virtually and gave a talk on “Economic Growth and Cities in Japan: Implications to Yangtze River Delta.”
You can see the slide material I used in the talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Participation as a panel member in “The 20th Anniversary Conference of CIDEG” at Tsinghua University in Beijing (November 15, 2025)
On Saturday, November 15, I participated as a panel member in “The 20th Anniversary Conference of CIDEG” organized by the Center for Industr...
-
On Saturday, November 15, I participated as a panel member in “The 20th Anniversary Conference of CIDEG” organized by the Center for Industr...
-
Tatsuo Hatta and Shinya Ouchi published “Severance Payment and Labor Mobility––A Comparative Study of Taiwan and Japan” (Hatta, Tatsuo an...
-
My paper has been published in the AGI Working Paper Series. Causes of the Sharp Decline in Migration to Major Metropolitan Areas in the 197...
No comments:
Post a Comment